Celebrating SME and Corporate women
We seek to elevate the value and profile of women Entrepreneurs in the workplace. We also seek to celebrate the Corporates who support, encourage and promote the talent pipeline.
Celebrating Women’s contribution
In our previous format WINAs has celebrated thousands of women since its inception in 1996, and hand-holding and support women who dare. Those who dare to rise to the top, those who dare to hold their destiny in their own hands and those who demand their financial freedom.
Those who dare to make a valuable contribution to the success of their country’s GDP and those who dare to support the ethos of Womenomics – the success of women’s financial contribution to the global economy.
The following awards are for both SMEs and Corporate women who have been in their industry, business or position for a minimum of two years.
Entries cannot be made without the permission of the nominee and/or owner of the rights of the work.
WinTrade Awards retains the rights to disqualify entries which offend national, religious, cultural or racial feelings.
The deadline for nominees: 20 march 2020
- Self-Nominating? Please fill out your nomination form and submit. You will have the opportunity upload, two jpegs, a sounds file as well as a video file. The more information you add to the nomination the higher score the judges can give you.
- Nominating “someone else”? Please ensure you add as much as you can on your nominee.
- Once you submit the nomination the nominee will be cotacted and given access to review/edit their details.
- Please add sounds, video, and jpegs and links to assist the judges in making their decision.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email – please check your SPAM box
- If you have any queries, please get in touch with us via our Contact Form.
see www.wintradeglobal.com for further details